Tuesday Teaser: A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley


Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




My teaser this week is from A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley. From page 109:

Every bit as important as Porcelain's physical safety was the sudden gnawing need I felt to make amends to the family of Fenella Faa: to correct an old wrong committed by my father. For the first time in my life I felt myself seized by hereditary guilt.

2 comments:

Mystica on February 21, 2012 at 6:07 AM said...

Sounds delightful

Staci on February 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM said...

I have yet to read this one!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)