Tuesday Teaser: Mothers and Daughters by Rae Meadows



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




My teaser this week is from Mothers and Daughters by Rae Meadows. From page 34:

Iris decided that her birthday would be a good day to die. That gave her three more weeks.

5 comments:

Lisa on April 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

It's good to plan ahead, but that seems a little gloomy.

Here's my cinnamon roll teaser!

Book Savvy Babe on April 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM said...

Love the teaser, and I love the book cover. I’m just stopping by for Teaser Tuesdays, you can check out my teaser here: www.booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

Bex on April 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

Oh, interesting teaser! Planning ahead? Hmm... I'm intrigued!

And I love the cover as well. Very pretty!

My TT can be found here!

Staci on April 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM said...

Awesome teaser...I have this one!!

Linda Nguyen on April 25, 2011 at 9:33 PM said...

What? No! It's never a perfect day to die! Great teaser though =)

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)