Tuesday Teaser:



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.


I recently went to see Linden Macintyre read from his novel and have him sign my copy of The Bishop's Man. It was standing room only when a friend and I arrived at city hall. We were grateful when someone went to find more chairs and we ended up sitting right at the front of the room.





From page 142:

Sitting alone in my darkened living room, staring out over the black bay with my second large whiskey in my hand, I realized that, one day, I'd have to tell them everything. Probably for my own good.

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow on March 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM said...

This sounds like a great book...thanks for sharing. Love the cover image.

Here's MY TEASER TUESDAYS POST

kayerj on March 1, 2011 at 12:50 PM said...

I think most of us have moments like that. loved the teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Nikki - Notes of Life on March 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM said...

Great quote :) Don't you just love signed books?!

Staci on March 1, 2011 at 9:41 PM said...

That teaser made me want to know what he thinks he better tell them!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)