Tuesday Teaser: The Best Laid Plans by Terry Fallis



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




My teaser this week is from the recent Canada Reads winner, The Best Laid Plans by Terry Fallis. From page 70:

I followed his extended index finger carefully, as I wouldn't know a spanner from a drill press. I handed him the wrench, and he contorted himself again into the inverted vertical position.

1 comments:

Staci on March 8, 2011 at 7:14 PM said...

I have problems with tools too!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)