Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and be sure to include that author and title. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.



My teaser this week is from page 41 of The Widow's War by Sally Gunning:

Lyddie heard a sharp click from the lawyer's direction, but she couldn't decide if it came from his teeth or his heels. "I make it a practice in life to speak with utmost fairness of everyone," he said quietly, "and in that vein I would be pleased if you'd not toss around your own words unwisely."

4 comments:

gautami tripathy on August 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

I love that cover. I will check it out.

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Still Missing by Chevy Stevens!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on August 17, 2010 at 10:09 AM said...

This sounds like one I'd like to read; enjoy!

Staci on August 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM said...

That sounds interesting and the cover is pretty awesome!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads on August 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM said...

I'm looking forward to reading your review on this one. Love the cover and title.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)