Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.





From page 43 of How to Make a Bird by Martine Murray:

'We went into a room with a policeman. I remember he was wearing a cap and I was watching him writing down our answers, thinking that he wasn't writing very well and feeling concerned that a man in such a position, a position of authority, wasn't a good speller.'

7 comments:

gautami tripathy on July 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

I wanna read this!

Teaser Tuesday: Mr. Peanut by Adam Ross

jlshall on July 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM said...

Haven't heard of this one before. Love the cover, and the teaser! Hope you enjoy the book.
My Teaser

audreyscountrycrafts on July 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

Sounds good! Incorrect spelling drives me nuts - but I guess she/he didn't know about short hand :)

HERE is my teaser for this week.

avisannschild on July 27, 2010 at 2:13 PM said...

What a great quote -- I can imagine feeling exactly the same way!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on July 27, 2010 at 3:19 PM said...

This sounds like a book for me; thanks for bringing it to my attention.

pussreboots on July 27, 2010 at 8:06 PM said...

Interesting teaser. I look forward to your review.

Staci on July 28, 2010 at 12:11 AM said...

Great teaser...doesn't surprise me about the cop being a bad speller! LOl

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)