Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.



From page 76 of Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook:

Now I knew why James Taylor wrote that song about going to Carolina in his mind. I was trying to stay calm by going to Hawaii in mine, while I sat cross-legged on the floor of my imaginary lanai overlooking the ocean.

5 comments:

Aimee on July 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

Great teaser, I've seen this a couple of times now. It looks like a great read. My Teaser is here.

Marce on July 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

Great teaser, I think I am going to read this one, look forward to your review.

Mine is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-angel-star-by-jennifer.html

gautami tripathy on July 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM said...

Good one!

Teaser Tuesday: Out of Shadows by Jason Wallace

Cackleberry Homestead on July 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM said...

Great teaser - I really want to read this one. I love the James Taylor song of course since I live in NC :)

Staci on July 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

Great teaser...this is one that I've thought about picking up!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)