Mailbox Monday




This meme is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page and Kristi at The Story Siren.

I received a 'surprise' package (or I should say, box) in the mail last week. In it were four YA books from Scholastic. I love Scholastic books! Now that my daughter is grown and I can't order them anymore through the school system, I'm very happy to receive the occasional package from them. The box included:



Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielsen
How to Make a Bird by Martine Murray





Everlasting by Angie Frazier
The Keepers' Tattoo by Gill Arbuthnott

My daughter saw the books and has offered to read and review them for me. That was very kind of her, but I think she's going to have to wait her turn!

7 comments:

cindysloveofbooks on April 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

Donna they all sound really good. I have added them to my every growing TO Buy list.

bermudaonion on April 19, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

I can see why your daughter offered to read them for you - they all look good!

Staci on April 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

They all look great! I hope they show up on my last book fair!

Chèli on April 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM said...

What fun to have to fight with your daughter over books!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads on April 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM said...

I also got How to Make a Bird but it has a completely different cover! You can see it here in my mailbox post of April 4th:
http://libraryofcleanreads.blogspot.com/2010/04/mailbox-monday-24.html

We will have to compare reviews! Enjoy your books.

DCMetroreader on April 19, 2010 at 7:50 PM said...

The Keeper's Tattoo looks intriguing!

avisannschild on April 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM said...

What a great surprise! I love the title and cover of How to Make a Bird. Enjoy!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)