I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday!

I took a bit of a break from my blog - an entire week! So I'm doing another Teaser Tuesday from my current read, Bryant and May on the Loose by Christopher Fowler. I have to say I really like this author's website. Click on his name above to see it.


Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.



From page 47:

'"The last time we spoke, Arthur told me he was getting too many phone calls from the dead. Apparently he subscribed to a psychics' hotline and is now being pestered by people wanting him to avenge their murders.'

I have to say I really like this book. I picked it up from the library on a whim because the cover looked so funny. I'm glad I did and even though it's part of a series, that hasn't stopped me from thoroughly enjoying it. I'll be checking out the other books in this series for sure.

3 comments:

Marce on April 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM said...

Your teaser made me giggle.

Mine is here

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-letter-to-my-daughter.html

Missy B. on April 6, 2010 at 12:57 PM said...

That sounds funny! Good tease!

Staci on April 6, 2010 at 7:11 PM said...

I absolutely love that cover!! Sounds like a fun book!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)