Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:

Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.


My teaser this week is from a book given to me by Tina. She really enjoyed it and I have to admit it's not my current read but I do have it near the top of my TBR pile. It's called The 13th Hour and it's written by Richard Doetsch. From page 163:


The trunk lid rose slowly to expose the two duffel bags and the iron plates. Nick reached in and unzipped a bag to reveal an explosion of golden color-Daggers, swords, three gold in-laid pistols. Nick pulled out the coup-de-grace: a black velvet pouch, which he opened, the diamonds rolling about in a brilliance of color.


Tina's review of this book is here.

0 comments:

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)