The Reagan Arthur Book Challenge



I heard about this challenge yesterday from a comment left by Kathy from Bermudaonion on my Mailbox Monday post about the book Black Hills, which is one of the challenge books. She suggested I check out this challenge and after thinking about it, I'm going to give it a shot. What's at stake? Well, the opportunity to read some really great books that are already on my TBR list! Best of all about this challenge: there is no end date to the challenge, so no pressure! For more information about the Reagan Arthur Book Challenge and to sign up click here.

5 comments:

bermudaonion on February 2, 2010 at 7:19 AM said...

I'm so excited that you decided to join this challenge! I think it's going to be tons of fun!

Julie P. on February 2, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

Good for you! I'm so happy that you're doing this one with us! The books look terrific!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads on February 2, 2010 at 2:32 PM said...

Have fun! I'm going to pass on this one.

Staci on February 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

Have fun with this one!

Suko on February 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

I've also joined this challenge. I like the fact that there are no deadlines--just great sounding books!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)