Secret Santas!!!



I can't help it, I love the holiday season!

There is more to it than presents though. The atmosphere of it - the snow, the decorated houses, the vacation, family and food. I could go on and on. I know it's a busy time of year for many people and if you've got school-aged children, even more so. There are the holiday concerts and teacher gifts to arrange. And don't forget if you're involved with organizing fundraising or even holiday baskets for families in need. But one of the things I remember from when I was a kid was the Secret Santa event. I loved it then and I love it now! So, I've entered not one, not two, but three Secret Santa events this year - one for book bloggers, one being hosted by LibraryThing and one at work.

Are you taking part in any traditional holiday events this year?

5 comments:

bermudaonion on November 27, 2009 at 8:19 AM said...

I'm just doing the Book Blogger Holiday Swap. I did my shopping on Wednesday and will mail the package next week.

cindysloveofbooks on November 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM said...

Donna wow you are busy. See you later

Literary Feline on November 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM said...

I am doing the Book Blogger Holiday Swap and I do intend to sign up for the SantaThing again this year--maybe even surprise my husband by signing him up too! I need to do that before the deadline. Thanks for the reminder!

Staci on November 27, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

My son gets giddy at the mere hint of Christmas. He too loves the emotions and feelings it evokes!! I'm doing the blogger secret santa and one at work,should be fun!

The Tome Traveller on November 27, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

I signed up for the book blogger Secret Santa, it is so much fun!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)