What's on Your Desk Wednesday?




Avis tagged me for this fun meme!

Sassy Brit at Alternative-Read.com hosts the weekly meme, What's on Your Desk Wednesday.

Here are the rules:

You can do one of two things or both!

Take a photo of your desk or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.

List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (your TBR pile or books you haven’t shelved.) List at least 5 NON-BOOKISH things (some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table). Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don’t have a blog.


Well I don't have much on my desk - just two computers, a book mark, a calculator, a scribble pad and a pen (aside from the other computer peripherals). But near the computer desk is a couple of book stacks that are waiting patiently to be dealt with.




Again, I'll have to think about who to tag - who doesn't already take part in this meme? Perhaps A Few Minutes with Michael...

8 comments:

avisannschild on July 8, 2009 at 12:56 PM said...

Hmm, I think it's customary to mention the person who tagged you when you post this type of thing (hint, hint). :)

Your desk looks much neater than mine! What for do you have two computers?

Donna on July 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM said...

Ohhh, sorry, Avis - will fix it.

The dark one with the blue screen is a gaming computer.

bermudaonion on July 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM said...

You look like my hubby with the 2 computers!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on July 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

Hi, Donna!

Oh I love the sound of a gaming computer. Very good idea. :)

You know I have "Set in Darkness" and "Dead Souls" on my reading list. Also three Charlaine Harris books - different ones - AND a Nicci French book, too. All of them where given to me - as if I need anything else to read. I am desperate to read them, though. I look forward to reading your reviews on these.

Thanks for playing along, much appreciated. I hope you had fun.

May I add your pics to my What's on Your Desk Wednesday? Flickr photo set, please? You can see the others I have on my blog. They change each time the page is refreshed.

Take care,

Sassy
:)

Donna on July 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

Hi Kathy - One can never have enough computers!

Hi Sassy Brit - Yes, I'm a gamer, my secret is out!

I'm doing the Sookie Sackhouse challenge and I've heard how much fun the books are so I'm looking forward to it.

And sure you can use the photos for your Flickr photo set.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, by the way. I did it so soon after you tagged me, your blog was still up on the monitor.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool stuff, I saw this site with some useful info on Computer Desks . Hope it helps.

Staci on August 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM said...

I love your desk with all of those books!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)