Mailbox Monday



This meme is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page and Kristi at The Story Siren.




I received just one book last week:





Undone by Karin Slaughter is also published under the title, Genesis. Karin Slaughter's website says that the two books are exactly the same.



The blurb on the back cover says:

Sara Linton, last seen in Karin Slaughter's sensational bestseller Faithless, has fled to Atalnta seeking refuge from the terrible act that ripped her life apart in rural Grant County, Georgia. But when a tortured young woman becomes a patient in her ER, Sara will find herself ensnared in a case that tears the lid off secrets as dark and complex as they are disturbing. When Georgia Bureau of Investigation agents Will Trent and Faith Mitchell, last seen in Fractured, join forces to probe into the life of the victim, they're drawn into a mystery that will change all of them forever.

It looks really good, but I wish publishers did not publish books under different titles!

7 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) on July 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

I haven't read anything by this author but I know many people who love her books. Hope you enjoy them!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on July 27, 2009 at 2:21 PM said...

Karin S's books are good (but creepy). Enjoy!

bermudaonion on July 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Hopefully you got quality over quantity last week. I hope you enjoy it!

cindysloveofbooks on July 27, 2009 at 7:42 PM said...

That book sounds kind creepy but yet good, Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm positive my sister reads Karin Slaughter. These are her kinds of books.

Staci on July 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM said...

I love Slaughter!! I have this one from my local library can't wait to get into it!!

Linda Nguyen on August 2, 2009 at 11:42 PM said...

I like what the blurb says. I also like the genesis cover better. =)

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)