The Heartfelt Award



Michael at A Few Minutes With Michael" won the Heartfelt Award and has passed it on to me. Thanks, Michael!

The general premise for this award:

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about – feeling warm inside.

To accept the Heartfelt Award, here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


There is a nice feeling about the image of curling up with a cup of tea and book in hand. The same can be said with sitting at your computer with tea and going through your favourite blogs. The blogs that bring that to mind belong to:


I'll have to think about five more though and make sure they haven't already been awarded this one!

3 comments:

Lucy on July 23, 2009 at 11:50 AM said...

Hey, you have a really neat blog:) Thanks for visiting me and commenting. I noticed you received Sarah Dunant's Sacred Hearts- I got that one too! I love her writing. I'll be looking for your review as well, let me know. Thanks:)

bermudaonion on July 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm so flattered that you thought of me to pass it on to!

avisannschild on July 31, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

Oh dear, Donna, I'm sorry I didn't thank you for this award sooner! I'm horribly behind in my blog reading these days... Thank you!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)